您现在的位置: 纽约时报中英文网 >> 纽约时报中英文版 >> 国际 >> 正文

韩国流行组合Big Bang成员卷入性招待丑闻

更新时间:2019/3/13 15:55:16 来源:纽约时报中文网 作者:佚名

K-Pop Star Faces Charge in Nightclub Prostitution Case
韩国流行组合Big Bang成员卷入性招待丑闻

HONG KONG — A leading K-pop singer has been formally named as a suspect in an investigation into accusations of prostitution and sexual misconduct at nightclubs in South Korea.

香港——在一起涉及控告韩国夜总会卖淫和性行为不检的调查中,一名知名韩国流行乐歌手正式被指认为嫌疑人。

The police in Seoul, South Korea, said that the singer, Lee Seung-hyun, 28, who performs under the name Seungri and is a member of the boy band Big Bang, was suspected of “offering sexual services” in 2015.

韩国首尔警方声称28岁的歌手李昇炫(Lee Seung-hyun)涉嫌于2015年“提供性服务”,以“胜利”为艺名的李昇炫是男子组合Big Bang的一名成员。

Local news reports, citing what they said were leaked posts from a messaging app, said Mr. Lee was accused of arranging for investors to receive sexual favors at a nightclub called Arena.

当地新闻报道引述了据称是从某聊天应用程序泄露的帖子,称李昇炫被指控在一家名为Arena的夜总会为投资者安排性服务作为好处。

Mr. Lee has denied the accusations against him, but said that he would nonetheless retire from the entertainment scene to protect the reputation of his band and of the talent agency that manages it, YG Entertainment.

李昇炫已否认了对他的指控,但他还是表示自己将退出娱乐圈,以维护他的组合和他经纪公司YG娱乐(YG Entertainment)的声誉。

“I will take the investigation seriously to clear all the allegations,” he wrote in an Instagram post on Monday.

“我会认真对待调查,以洗清所有对我的指控,”他在周一一则Instagram帖子中写道。

Mr. Lee is not in custody, and YG Entertainment said he would begin his mandatory military service on March 25. The police said they had made arrangements for the investigation to continue after he enlisted.

李昇炫目前未被拘捕,YG娱乐称他将与3月25日开始服义务兵役。警方表示他们已经安排在其入伍后继续展开调查。

The investigation appears to have begun after video circulated online that was said to have shown a man being assaulted by employees at another nightclub, Burning Sun, which Mr. Lee has promoted.

此次调查似乎是视频在网上流传之后开始的,据称视频显示一名男子正在被另一家夜总会的员工殴打,名为Burning Sun的这家夜总会正是李昇炫在参与经营。

According to local media reports, the man said he was trying to defend a woman who had been molested at the club.

根据当地媒体报道,这名男子称他那时正试图保护一名在该夜总会遭到性骚扰的女子。

Lee Moon-ho, the head of Burning Sun, was questioned by the police for 10 hours, according to local news reports.

根据当地新闻报道,Burning Sun夜总会的总裁李文浩(Lee Moon-ho,音)被警方盘问了10个小时。

In a statement he posted to Instagram before deleting his personal account, he said that many unfounded rumors were circulating about misconduct at the club — he cited claims of police collusion, drugging and sexual assault of women, and drug sales — but that the alleged assault on the man was the only confirmed episode.

在他删除个人账号前发布在Instagram上的一则声明中,他称许多关于夜总会不当行为的毫无根据的谣言正在流传——他提到了勾结警察、吸毒、性侵犯女性以及贩卖毒品的说法——但据称对那名男子的殴打是唯一确定的事件。

“On the cases related to Burning Sun that I did not know about, I will actively participate in the investigations to ensure that the truth is quickly uncovered and I am making efforts to prevent these issues from arising again,” he wrote.

他写道“关于我不了解的与Burning Sun有关的案件,我将积极参与调查,以确保迅速揭开真相,我也会努力防止这些问题再次出现。”

Prostitution is illegal in South Korea, but businessmen are thought to sometimes arrange illicit sexual encounters in exchange for deals.

卖淫在韩国是非法的,但商人被认为有时会安排非法的性接触以换取交易。

As Seungri, Lee Seung-hyun has an outsize presence in Seoul’s night life and music scene, and also has his own chain of ramen restaurants. He has cultivated an image evoking F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Jay Gatsby, with a solo tour and album under the title “The Great Seungri.”

以“胜利”为艺名的李昇炫在首尔的夜生活和音乐圈中占有一席之地,他还拥有自己的拉面餐厅连锁店。他的形象让人想起F·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德(F. Scott Fitzgerald)笔下人物杰·盖茨比(Jay Gatsby),推出过以“伟大的胜利”(The Great Seungri)为题的个人巡演和专辑。

Representatives from Arena declined to comment. Spokesmen for Burning Sun could not be reached for further comment; a representative was quoted in the South Korean daily Kyunghyang Shinmun as saying that Seungri was part of its management, but not its owner.

Arena的代表拒绝置评。无法联系Burning Sun的发言人取得进一步评论;韩国日报《京乡新闻》(Kyunghyang Shinmun)引用一名代表的话称,胜利是其管理层的一员,但不是其所有者。

The chief executive of YG Entertainment said in a statement that Seungri was no longer executive director at the club, and that he would be resigning from his business roles before he enlisted in the military.

YG娱乐的总裁在一份声明中说,胜利已不再是该夜总会的执行董事,并且在入伍之前将辞去他的商界职位。

The accusations have rocked fans from South Korea and abroad. Some defended the star and lamented his downfall, while more than 200,000 others signed a petition calling for the police to punish him, and to act on other allegations of corruption and drug crimes against women at adult entertainment venues.

这些指控在韩国及海外粉丝中引起了震动。一些人为明星辩护,并为他的身败名裂感到惋惜,同时,超过20万人签署了一份请愿书,要求警方对他给予惩罚,并对他在成人娱乐场参与腐败活动和针对女性的毒品犯罪的其他指控采取行动。

“We demand self-reflection among male celebrities who are the perpetrators and abettors of rape culture; who saw women as sexual tools rather than human beings to be respected, actively participated in crime or condoned, assisted or enjoyed it,” Digital Sexual Crime Out, a feminist activist group, said in a statement. “We also demand self-reflection among men who related to these male celebrities and consumed the case as simple gossip.”

“我们要求这些男性名人自我反省,他们是强奸文化的肇事者和教唆者;他们视女人为性工具而非受尊重的人类,他们积极参与或容忍、协助或享受犯罪,”女权主义活动人士团体反对数码性犯罪(Digital Sexual Crime Out)在一则声明中说道。“我们同样要求与这些男性名人有关的、将该案件消费为简单的八卦的人展开自我反省。”

“全文请访问纽约时报中文网,本文发表于纽约时报中文网(http://cn.nytimes.com),版权归纽约时报公司所有。任何单位及个人未经许可,不得擅自转载或翻译。订阅纽约时报中文网新闻电邮:http://nytcn.me/subscription/”

相关文章列表